- GRI, ePro, CRS
- License #:
Dan Caparo is a savvy sales and marketing professional with over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry. His experience as a real estate team leader, agent, coach, and manager exemplifies his drive and commitment to helping others achieve their real estate goals.
Dan's primary focus in his role as your agent is to help you reach your goal of homeownership and investment while providing you with superior customer service. Buying or selling a home is often the largest financial transaction in which most of us will ever be involved. As your REALTOR®, Dan and his team will make your real estate transaction as seamless as possible.
A resident of Montgomery County for his entire life, Dan is an expert in the local area and brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. Real Estate is not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. Dan and the Caparo Properties Group is eager to serve you. Here are some of the things the Caparo Properties Group can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! We will work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will effectively advertise your home, show it to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all the necessary paperwork, and supervise the closing. We will take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Details like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. We will help guide you through this process.
Professional Awards, Designations, Memberships & Associations
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR) 1987-Present
- Obtained Real Estate Brokers License - 1993
- Certified Residential Broker, CRB - 1995
- Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR - 1998
- Montgomery County Association of Realtors – 1999-Present
- Manager of Conshohocken/Blue Bell offices since 1996
- Partner, Coldwell Banker Preferred since 1998
- Designated, Senior Residential Specialist, SRES, in 2013
- Salesperson Rookie of the year 1992
- Coldwell Banker President’s Circle – 1994-2002
- NRT Presidents Council 2013 & 2014
- #1 Coldwell Banker Office Northern Region – 1996, 1998, 2000 & 2007
- #1 Coldwell Banker Office Internationally – 1996 & 1998
- Coldwell Banker Chairman’s Circle since 1999
- Top 1% of all Realogy companies since 1999
- Top 100 NRT Office 2013 & 2014
Coldwell Banker Preferred
Whether you're a first-time home buyer in search of your dream home, a seller looking to downsize or an investor looking for a great opportunity, working with a dedicated real estate professional can make all the difference.
We deliver unmatched customer service, and our genuine desire to see your property goals come true makes us the go-to resource for all your real estate needs. For sellers, we take full advantage of Coldwell Banker's® marketing tools to ensure that your property is broadly promoted on a variety of channels, including major real estate websites, and our negotiation skills are second to none. For buyers, we effectively analyze the local market and target trends to help you find the perfect home at the right price.
If you're looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, contact the Caparo Properties Group today!